Invites you to RSVP for our next No-host Luncheon!
Friday February 28, 2020
Norm & Paula Gunning’s Home
Call Norm’s Cell for directions (503) 201-1630
Visit the Gunning’s
Old Radio Museum!With nearly 100 “old” Radios from all eras!
We’ll See and Hear…
Nearly 100 “old” Radios
Find out how and where Norm & Paula acquired these
radios, as well as the story of their 50+ Year “journey”
of working in broadcasting in the Pacific Northwest!
Norm Gunning worked in Radio & TV at these stations:
Idaho State University’s student station, KWIK Pocatello, KID Idaho Falls,
KFXD Nampa, KBOI AM-FM-TV Boise, KOIN-TV Portland, KIRO-TV Seattle,
Owner of KWEI AM/FM in Weiser, KXL, KEX, and KPAM Radio in Portland,
KATU-TV Portland, and most recently as a volunteer for KBSX-FM in Boise
Paula Gunning started out in print, but when the Gunning family
returned to Portland following KWEI, Paula worked as Credit Manager
for a group of Portland Radio Stations which were owned by a number
of Major Group Owners in the Radio Industry…including CBS Radio!
Lunch is “on your own dime” and at your option, with 3 choices:
(1) Bring a sandwich & “brown bag” it – beverage & desert furnished
(2) Pre-Order a cold sandwich from Great Harvest (see menu below)
(3) Enjoy a beverage & desert at no charge – courtesy Norm & Paula
Your gracious hosts & tour guides will be
Members Norm & Paula Gunning
Please RSVP NOW for this lunch by Email or Phone
Norm’s cell # (503) 201-1630
Call the Foundation office at (208) 853-7756.
Text Art at (208) 761-1396 or via Email HIBF@Q.com
Great Harvest Bread Cold Sandwiches
to pre-order – we will collect payment
at the meeting via check or credit card.
Your choice of breads – Honey Wheat, Asiago Sourdough,
Dakota Seed, High Five Fiber, Country White, or Gluten-X.
Full Sandwich or Half Sandwich prices are listed below
· Turkey Avocado – Turkey, Provolone, Avocado, Herb Mayo, Red Onion, Lettuce, Tomato on Asiago Sourdough $7.25 / $5.50
· Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich – Chicken, Herb Mayo, Sweet & Spicy Pecans, Provolone, Red Onion, Lettuce, Tomato on High Five Fiber $7.25/$5.50
· Turkey Bacon – Turkey, Bacon, Provolone, Herb Mayo, Onion, Lettuce, Tomato on Asiago Sourdough (Add Avocado for $.50) $7.50 / $5.75
· Ham & Swiss- Black Forrest ham, Swiss, Herb Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato and Onion on Honey Wheat $6.75 / $5.00
· Roast Beef & Cheddar – Roast Beef, Cheddar, Herb Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumbers & Onion on Asiago Sourdough $6.75 / $5.00